The Cecilian Singers
Tickets for events and concerts organised by the Cecilian Singers are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Tickets purchased less than 7 days before the concert may be held for collection on the door of the concert venue.
- Tickets are not usually refundable, unless a performance is cancelled. Refunds may be offered at the discretion of the Cecilian Singers.
- The Cecilian Singers reserve the right to alter or vary the programme without any obligation to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The Cecilian Singers request that all mobile phones, pagers and watches are rendered silent before and during the performance.
- The unauthorised use of photographic or recording equipment is not permitted.
- All ticket holders consent to official photography, filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- The Cecilian Singers reserve the right to refuse admission and to admit latecomers only at a suitable break in the performance.